Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Super Bad News

We are not moving this weekend. Or next weekend. Our buyer switched jobs last month, so we have to wait to close until he is in his new position for 30 days. The soonest we can close is the 29th, which is a Monday. Talk about a bummer.

We have packed all our cleaning stuff and our toiletries. Our living room is full of stuff that was in our attic. We have suitcases packed. We are paying for utilities at the new place. I was so ready to move.

We are mostly bummed for how hard our loan officer and his mortgage processor worked to get Chuck's disibility rating. They got it today. So, we don't have to pay the VA funding fee. That is a huge praise. A lady named Brenda worked really hard to get it. I feel most sorry for her that we aren't closing on time. If you could say a little prayer that God blesses her, that would be awesome.

Chuck and I are going to hang out tonight and try to keep our eyes on Jesus, so if you call and we don't answer, please don't take it personal. We just need some time to process this.

Thanks.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I am so sorry Juli. That stinks especially when you have packed everything up. Praying for you.

Juli said...

Thanks, Heather.

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry you guys aren't closing or moving as planned.

I will pray for a special blessing on Brenda for all her hard work in getting Chuck's disability rating so you don't have to pay the funding fee.

You know this is big time spiritual warfare.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Will keep you both in prayer.

Love, Dana

Juli said...

Thanks, Dana.

Anonymous said...

Oh dang. There's no way around it...that just flat out sucks. I'm so sorry.
Christi

Juli said...

Yeah, I guess you would know these things. I'm just praying he can keep this job through closing. He's doing the same kind of work, but with a different company, which I'm told is a good thing.