Monday, October 29, 2007

Adoption News Dream

I had a brief dream last night about our adoption process. I dreamt that I was told that we have an adoption decree. An adoption decree is the legal document that makes the kids yours. As you can imagine, it was a wonderful dream!

Monthly process updates come out at the end of the month, so I'm excited that it's the month's end. Great news would be that we have Judgment. Unbelievable news would be that we have 2nd Legalization as well. A downright miracle would be that we have an adoption decree. But hey, God can do anything.

Please pray with us that we get at least great news this month. We've waited a really long time. Our time in Parquet put us behind many families who started the process after us. Some of those kids are home already. God's timing is perfect AND He hears our prayers.

7 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Praying. I was so hoping that all the families who have waited so long would have their kids by Christmas. That would take some miracles.

Natalie said...

Praying Juli.

Juli said...

Thanks, gals.

Yes, Kathy, Christmas would be a miracle at this point for us.

Anonymous said...

Am praying my heart out!
Love,
Mom

Sherry said...

I'm praying you get good news soon!!!!

Juli said...

Thanks Mom and Sherry. Sherry, how did you find me?

Sherry said...

Hey Juli! Truthfully, I don't remember how we found you! Aaron thinks it was a roundabout way from a comment you posted on maybe Jen's blog.

Sherry