Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog

Today our Blog turns 1. Yippee!!

It is funny to me that starting the Blog completely stressed me out because I thought it would be so hard. Blogger makes it so simple. I encourage you, if you have been afraid to start a blog, to give it a try. I have found it to be an easy way to share information with our friends and family. It is also, at times, a great piece of encouragement. It will also serve as a record of our journey to our boys. You can actually have your blog turned into a book. We will do that with this sometime in the future so that our boys will have a piece of their story forever.

Thanks to those of you who read, and especially to those of you who comment. I'm not a great commentor on other blogs, so if you don't leave comments that is totally okay.

Happy Birthday to Blog
Happy Birthday to Blog
Happy Birthday dear Blo - og
Happy Birthday to Blog!

Yes, I am a dork. I'm okay with that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SUCH a dork. No, I am kidding. I loove your song. I can hear you singing!

Lisa said...

I didn't know you could turn a blog into a book. I'll have to look into that too. I tried to journal when we were in process with Kaylen, and blogging is so much easier than using paper and pen. It'll be a great thing for the kids to have some day.

Juli said...

Here's a website for turning blogs into books: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Lisa said...

Thanks, Juli! I've bookmarked it.

Unknown said...

I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG THE BOYS ARE GETTING. ALTHOUGH I CRY OUT TO GOD ON A DAILY BASIS ASKING HIM TO BRING THEM HOME, AND I MUST ADMIT I OFTEN YELL OUT TO GOD, I KNOW THAT HE HAS A PLAN. JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR AL OF YOU. WE LOVE YOU.
DAD & MOM C.

Juli said...

Thank you for praying. Love, Juli

Anonymous said...

Something tells me you didn't celebrate the blogs birthday this past year. Poor blog.

Christi