Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Please Pray

2:00 Update: The move has been rescheduled to Friday. We haven't confirmed with our buyer that this is okay. Please join us in praying it's okay. It's technically their fault we are in this predicament anyway since they are the ones keeping us from closing tomorrow. So, the packers don't come tomorrow; they come Thursday instead. Friday they will load our stuff and take it to the new house. I will be really happy when this is over.
_________________________________________

I need to ask for prayer for our closing and move.

Our closing keeps getting pushed back further and further, and at this point will probably delay our move. I learned this morning that the moving company won't move you on the day of closing. Our closing will likely occur on Thursday, which is the same day we were to be moved. So, now we are likely going to reschedule our move for Friday. We are waiting to hear from our buyer to see if they are okay with us being in this house a day longer.

I trust and believe that God has a plan. I would like to be in on it, though. Please join me in praying that things get figured out so we can reschedule the move if need be. This is a big opportunity for me to not stress out and keep my eyes on Jesus. That's what my Bible Study has been teaching me. I guess this is my opportunity to put it into action.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying!