Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One of Those Days

I'm having one of those days. You know, the ones where nothing seems to go well, the ones where your emotions are all out of whack, the ones where you think, "I just can't do this."

I'm adoption weary today. I've read too many stories recently of failed adoptions. So, not only am I tired of waiting, I'm also afraid. I know that fear is not of God.

I'm house weary today, too. The seller of the house we are moving into will not let us in early. It is vacant and we are willing to pay rent, all of which is normal practice, but they won't budge. So, we are attempting to move up our closing date by 3 days and rent back this house. I'm also pretty bummed that God hasn't come through yet on the VA disability rating. He can do it. I'd like Him to do it. He hasn't yet.

I'm not feeling well to top it all off. I'm not sure if it's allergies or the flu, but I've had a headache for two days now and I feel nauseous.

Sorry to whine. Just being honest here. I'm going to spend some time with God now.

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

Praying for you. You're not whining--we all have those days. Okay, so maybe we all whine : )