Monday, October 15, 2007

It's Best to Call...

If you need to reach us this week, please call us. We'll be checking email intermittently. We will be without Internet Thursday and Friday.

We move on Thursday. I think we close late on Wednesday (we'll see).

No word yet on if the Someone was able to help Chuck's VA file. I'm still praying.

Shoot me an email at ittybitties@msn.com if you want our new address. Our cell phones will stay the same and we will be adding a home phone. Two months of going over our minutes on our cell phones makes a home phone very attractive.

Packing of toiletries and cleaning supplies has officially begun. My denial about moving went out the window today. Oh my gosh, I'm moving this week. I have so much to do. Thank God for movers!

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

Blessings on your move!