Monday, July 30, 2007

Update

Well, I know you are just dying to know if we are finished painting. We are 97% done. All the trim is done. We have one closet door needing a final coat of paint. And the bathroom painting hasn't been completed, but that wasn't part of the current project anyway. Oh yeah, and one metal post on the porch needs another coat of paint. And touch ups. But if the house goes under contract before I touch up, I'm not going to do it. I'll leave the new peeps the paint and my touch up brush.

Yay! If I never paint again it will be too soon.

So, tomorrow morning we will put our house up for sale and we will write an offer on the house we like, which is still available. If you could pray that they take our offer, that would be helpful. We are offering a lot less than they are asking. Oh yeah, and we are waiting for the pre-qual letter from our lender. We want to submit that with our offer.

We'd really appreciate your prayers as we move forward. We want God's will, not our own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are finished painting. Did you put the house up for sale and make your offer today? I am so excited for you!
Can't believe how much houses go for there. Houses here are still falling, falling, falling in price..... :(
Hope your week is full of good news! Will be praying for you.
Love,
Mom