Sunday, July 01, 2007

Unexpected Trip

Thanks to Spirit Airlines and their wonderful "Penny Flights" I will be traveling to Haiti in August for just 5 days to see the boys! I cannot wait! Earlier this week our orphanage released dates for upcoming mission trips. My heart ached to go. I know that going to see the boys shouldn't come down to money, but it came down to money. I couldn't see spending all that money again. But, God is good and with some flight vouchers and my penny flight I'll probably fly for $100. The hotel we stay at is offering a super reduced rate for staying in their conference room. Those are the two BIG expenses and they will be quite minimal. Now I 'll only need to pay my mission trip fee and meals and tips! God is so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am really excited we will be traveling together.

L,
Courtney

Juli said...

Me too! I'm looking forward to getting to know people (you included!) better on this trip.

Anonymous said...

Me three! I can't wait to hang out with you both!!
Just tt.

Anonymous