Friday, July 20, 2007

Painting

Well, I'm painting trim today. I've never really painted before and I like it. I don't, however, think I'll still like it when I'm done painting all the trim in our house. We will also be painting all of our doors and baseboards. I'm a messy painter. I'm covered in white. I sure hope I can get it all off. My plan is to use nail polish remover. Any other suggestions??

Our agent looked at our house yesterday and doesn't think we need to do a whole lot to it. It was our idea to paint the doors, baseboards, and trim to give our 40 year old house a more updated look. He thought it would be a good idea. It was really nice to hear from a real estate agent that we've got a nice house. It is definitely small, but we've put a lot into it and it was nice to be validated. He thinks he can sell it for how much we were hoping to sell it for. Yippee. Now we will pray that we can get a full price offer on it. We should be listing it early next week.

Tomorrow evening we should be going to look at the house we like with our agent. The average time it's taking to sell a house in this market is 4-6 months. So, we realize that perhaps this house isn't the "one." But we sure hope it is. If we are supposed to be in it, God is going to work everything out with the sale of our home.

Okay, it's time to make dinner. Hopefully I won't get any paint flecks in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I should be there helping you. I like to paint. Have fun!

Love,
Mom