Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another Dream

I woke up this morning from another wonderful adoption dream, only this time it was our turn! In this dream I was in Haiti. The boys were there and they were so much bigger and were not so much like babies. I was walking with them, one on each hip, and I was explaining to them that I was their mommy and that very soon they would be coming to live in our home. As I was walking and talking with them Linda, the Director of our Orphanage, came up with some wonderful news - that we had moved on to the next step in the process (which is called 2nd Legalization). I was thrilled! So once again, I'm starting my day with a sense of joy and hope about our adoption. Thanks God!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God that you are feeling some hope.
Now keep on walking on water. All you have to do is visualize Jesus in front of you, and with your eyes on Him, continue in this part of the journey of your faith.

All my love,
Mom

PS: No looking at the water (the world.) Keep your eyes on Him and believe!

Anonymous said...

I really believe your dreams are from the Lord. I have been praying on those dreams and hoping in my heart they will come true and very soon.

Juli,

I have been waiting since April, 3 months and a week to be exact. My heart is already aching for my girls. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are feeling. I continue to lift you up and fast and pray for your adoption.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, Juli, I keep getting goosebumps when I read about your dreams!

Oh, Lord may it be!!!!

Juli said...

Courtney,
Thank you so much for your prayers. I have had more peace in the last few days than I have had in a while. I know that God is at work in all of this. He has sustained me through the wait. I never imagined it would be this long, and I'm glad I didn't know because I might not have ever begun the process.

Laura,
Thanks for leaving a comment. I'm trying to figure out - are you Laura from FHG or Laura from my small group??

~Juli