Thursday, June 28, 2007

June Pictures!

Samuel Eli

Noah Elise

Here are the pictures we got this week of our handsome boys. I'm so excited that they are both smiling! I've included their middle names for two reasons. First, they are answering to the exact opposite names that they were being called in July of last year. Samuel was always Elise to us, but he answers to Eli. And Noah was Eli, but he answers to Elise. Also, we learned of the correct spelling of their names. We were wrongly adding an "e" to each name. So, now that we got it all straightened out we thought we'd share it with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful. The pic of Noah is my favorite of his. Samuel pic is cute too, but I am going to have to cut off the shirt they have him dressed in. Gee, my grandchildren are gorgeous!
Love,
Mama

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute. They sure looked alike and oh so cute in their look alike swim suits in May.