Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sorry for the Delay...Pictures!

Our last night together

Noah

Samuel

Samuel with a swimmy on his head. I put it there.


Samuel with my dirty underwear on his head. He put them there.


I love this picture of Noah! He looks like such a flirt.


This is an awesome picture of Samuel smiling.


The boys LOVED tv. Chuck introduced them to it.
They would both beat their hands on the tv when it was off.


Samuel just couldn't hang.
He slept like this all through dinner.
Noah was wide eyed and loving all the attention he got.
At the kiddee pool.

Samuel in his pj's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even take the cuteness!!!!! I want to play with them so bad!!!
Great pictures!

Christi

Juli said...

Thanks! I know they will love playing with you! That's why you need to move out here.

Juli