Saturday, July 12, 2008

We've Been Busy



We've had a busy day here at our house as we've worked to get the boys' room ready. We still have one wall to decorate, and we're not sure what we'll do. We bought all kinds of appliques and for some reason they will not stick to the walls. So, we used them on the closet doors and dresser instead. I nearly cried when we made the beds. I just can't wait to tuck them in!
'
We've put our futon in their room so that we can be in the room with them (comfortably!) if they need us close by. We aren't too keen on having kids and blowout diapers in our bed.
'
I've been going through some crazy nesting this week. I have organized drawers, closets, vanities, and clothing. I'm beyond tired right now, but so pleased with all we've accomplished this weekend.
'
I pray that it is very soon that these two little guys come and turn my neat, quiet, organized world upside down. I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to that!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute room!!!!!!

Christi

kayder1996 said...

Now that is excitement!
kayla

Anonymous said...

Their room is SO cute!!!!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Their room is SO cute!!!!! YAY!

Ginny said...

I love their room!

Rose Anne said...

Juli,
the room is cute , just right for two active little boys!
Remember if the boys do come home with digetive troubles get yougert with active cultures it will help put the good bactria back into their tummies!
God Bless,
Hope they are home very soon!
Rose Anne

Heather said...

Love it! I hope they are home very soon! Any news on the other passport?

Mary said...

Yippee. I am so excited for you. I love seeing kids from the same "O" as Kenely getting ready to go home. It gives me hope :-)

Kathy Cassel said...

What a cute room! I would have been bawling like crazy making the beds!!!