Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is This What I'm In For??

I follow the blog of a family who has adopted twins from Haiti, which is what we are doing. Their boys are a year and a half older than our boys and they just had a new baby. The boys have been home for over 3 years, so their situation is very different from ours since all three of ours are coming at once. Today they posted the top ten unsupervised moments of their twins. If this is what I'm in for, I'm terrified! Prepare to laugh:http://johnson-mccormickfamily.blogspot.com/2008/07/top-ten-k-o-in-unsupervised-moments.htmlJust keep in mind that they've had THREE YEARS to work on schedules, routines, discipline, bonding, and attachment. More than likely the baby is coming just before we go to get our boys. If this is what I'm in for, I'm going to need you all to pray very hard for me!This, I think, is the closest thing I've had to a reality check about what life is going to be like. Wow.

No comments: