Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Okay, that was a good Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I just sent an email requesting our visa appointment in Haiti. OH MY GOSH. I've been told that I may receive a stock reply and that I may need to call them next week, but I cannot believe we are at this point. OH MY GOSH.

Freakish checking of the email should begin on Monday morning.

Please pray for favor as we move into this LAST STEP.

OH. MY. GOSH.

**I received the stock reply that I was told about. It tells me to allow three working days before expecting a response as well as what to do if I don't get a response in that time frame. That means I'll freakishly be checking email Monday-Wednesday! Let's pray I hear from them sooner than Wednesday!**

7 comments:

Rose Anne said...

Juli,
Praise God!!!
I can't wait till the we are on our way post.....
Get some sleep ( ya right) you will need it...
Those babies will be home soon...
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Mary said...

Praise God!!!! I am praying right now that you get a response on Monday and you can go pick up your kiddos ASAP. Please Lord!!!!!!

kayder1996 said...

Woo hoo!
Kayla

Anonymous said...

I will pray. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay! Are you packed (and unpacked and repacked etc)?

Chapter Two said...

Yeah!!!! I'm just waiting now to read that you've booked your flights. You are so very close. Praise God!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praising, Praising, Praising! and continuing to pray for a safe and timely homecoming!

Love,
Terri