Sunday, September 09, 2007

Okay, I'm Better Now...

I figured out why I was a crying mess yesterday. PMS. Yup, that was it. I am better now. I sometimes forget the power of hormones!

I want to thank everyone for the comments. They are such a blessing to me. I can't tell you how much it means to know that there are people praying for our adoption and for us when we are down.

Today during worship I sat. I rarely do that, but I needed to cry and be with God. So I did. I've heard somewhere that you should envision the things you want in life as coming true. So I did. I envisioned walking down the corridor at the airport with our boys. I'm believing God that's going to happen one day. I have their homecoming outfits all picked out and I decided that I'd like us all to somehow match. So I envisioned that, too. And I layed it all at God's throne this morning during worship. I told him my heart's desire. I'm trusting Him that it's going to happen.

So again, thanks everyone for your love. Love, Juli

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious that day will be. I can see it too. I will continually lift you before the Father until that day. I wish I could give you a hug. I wish i could hold you while you cried... just like you did for me when we were in Haiti. What a tender blessing you are. I imagine God catches every tear.

Anonymous said...

Courtney said it all. :) Hallelujah!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Matching outfits, big smiles, happy tears...What a day it will be! Can't wait!

Love you lots and lots,
Christi