Friday, September 21, 2007

Great Adoption News!!

We got word today that our paperwork has been released from where it's been stuck (Parquet). Woohoo!! We are thrilled. The next step is the one that makes the adoption final, so we are getting there. After that is the long (and I mean long) wait for passports.

Something kind of funny... the house we put an offer on (and are impatiently waiting to hear about) has parquet floors throughout (except in the bathrooms and kitchen). Kind of ironic.

Now get up an do the happy dance for us because this is great news!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!I am overjoyed!! Hallelujah! I am crying I am sooooooo happy!!

Love,
Mom

Juli said...

Thanks, Mom!! Yeah, it's hard to believe that it finally happened. God is so good!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Yipee. One more step out of the way. Praying the rest will go quickly. Hope you'll be hanging two more stockings by the fireplace this year. (And hope you have the perfect new house with a fireplace : )

Heather said...

Great news Juli! I am so happy for you and your boys!

Anonymous said...

What great news! I'm so excited! God is sooo good!