Thursday, September 20, 2007

House News

Gosh, where do I begin? Well, our house appraised where it needed to, so we definitely have to move out. That's a wonderful thing, but I'll be even happier about it when we have a house to move into. I was really sweating the appraisal. We listed our house way above the city assessment amount, but we've done a TON of work to it. Apparently the appraiser so that. Yeah! The last house I posted about didn't work out. The people just weren't ready to move, which is weird since they put their house up for sale, but whatever.

We wrote an offer on a great house this morning. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying not to get too attached to these houses anymore, but I'll tell you that I REALLY like this one. It has plenty of space for us and a screened porch, which I love. I'll let you know when we hear something. Unless God really doesn't want us to be in that house we should be able to negotiate a contract on it.

Chuck scheduled our move for October 17-18. We should close on this house on the 19th at the latest. That is my birthday. So I might just be getting a new house on my birthday. Fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am praying that this is the one!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Praying for the perfect house for you and your boys home soon to make it nice and noisy! (And filled with toddler love).