Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Un-Friggin-Believable

That is the only word to describe our current situation.

Our flight to Haiti this morning is cancelled. Hurricane Hannah decided to turn south toward Haiti.

We have rebooked our flight.

To Friday. Arriving home at the same time, 9:20 p.m.

FRIDAY.

And there is another hurricane out there that could cause us problems on Friday.

What's kind of cool is we have people here in FL who we can go visit. My Dad will get to meet Tristan. We will have ourselves a little mini-vacation. It's not what we were planning, but it is what it is.

Your prayers as we adjust to this new plan would be so very appreciated.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?!?!?
Crazy...
I'm glad you all get to hang with my dad and Tristan's (Triscuit's) grandpa.
Un-Friggin-Believable is RIGHT!

Auntie Christi

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning and couldn't wait to get to the computer to check your blog...Guess God has a different plan...

I'll be praying!!!

Love,
N

Leslie said...

Praying for you and for the weather.

Sherry said...

Wow!!!!! Still praying for you guys! Stay safe!

Sherry

Dana said...

I can't believe it either.
At least you know some people in Florida and will be able to make it a mini vacation.

Will continue to keep you all in prayer.

Love ya,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I will pray. I hope everything goes smoothly now!

Katy said...

Praying here!! So sorry to hear of the storms standing in the way...how difficult. =(

Anonymous said...

It was very sad walking from the airplane last night into the main hall at the airport. I could just imagine how it would have felt observing the scene when the Casons and all their boys walk down that hallway, home at last. I pray that Friday night is the night that dream is realized! I'll see you all tomorrow night and we'll do this thing Friday!!!
Love,
Terri

Bill and Christina said...

Oh Juli,
I am so sorry. But very nice you get to see your dad and he gets to meet his grandson.
Christina

dreamingBIGdreams said...

ugh. hate this for you.
:)jamie

Fletcher Family said...

Praying for you all from Texas!

Anonymous said...

I hope you can come home. Hanna is supposed to start tomorrow night through Saturday. Calling for winds of 50 mph here max. I will pray. The boys might feel right at home in the middle of a hurricane!

LOVE!!

Nicole

Kathy Cassel said...

I hope you are there right now!