Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Note About the Clothes

My mom and my sisters have made it their personal mission in life to keep our boys well dressed. I've seriously only bought a few outfits for them. My family has spent a fortune on clothes (yes, mostly on sale, but still...). Anyway, I say all that to remind you that my luggage didn't make it to Haiti until 15 minutes before I returned the boys to the orphanage. That is why they aren't looking as snazzily dressed as normal. Someone gave me two tank tops and another person gave me the outfits you see them wearing in most of the pictures. That was all I had in the way of clothing for them. We survived, but I hope I never experience that again!

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I keep seeing summer clothes on clearance and am so tempted to buy a bunch but I remind myself that I have no clue when they'll be home. I took a whole ton with me on the trip and didn't use a lot of it.

Heather said...

Your boys are just too precious for words Juli. I am so glad you got to spend time with them!

Laura Lu said...

They are so sweet!

I know Courtney sure enjoyed having you for a roomie this trip!!

Hugs to you as you wait for your boys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Juli,

As we wait with you, shopping for clothes is a fun thing to do. I figure the boys have enough size 2 & 3 clothes now, so I have started buying size four. :) They should have a great wardrobe for quite a while after they get home. Also am having fun buying toys..hehehe!
As for clothes they might have outgrown, I am sure you have lots of friends that can use them!
If you need anything, please let me know.
I love you, Chuck, Samuel and Noah with my whole heart.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom