Monday, August 27, 2007

No Recommendations

I'm under the impression that most people who read this blog know me. However, since I can't know for sure, I feel it necessary to post this.

I can make no recommendations for good orphanages in Haiti. Well, actually I would totally recommend God's Littlest Angels if you are okay with not being able to visit your children. Other than that, I have no experience with other orphanages other than the one my boys are in and I DO NOT recommend it.

I've really battled with whether I should post this or not, but if you have read my whole blog you have heard me sing praises about the orphanage my boys are in. Now I weep tears over it.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned the name of our orphanage on this blog, and I'm not willing to go back and search through the posts to find out. I've always tried to keep where the boys are kind of vague because I don't trust the intentions of all people on the worldwide web. If you are reading this and you are someone at the beginning stages of a Haitian adoption, I am more than willing to email privately with you and disclose the name of the orphanage. I will not post it publicly; although I'd like to.

For those of you who know me, I can't post details, but our adoption process and our boys could use some serious prayers. Chuck and I could use prayers for God's perfect leading and guidance.

Thanks everyone.

3 comments:

lori shepler - said...

praying for you & everyone like you that's involved

lori (http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/)

Anonymous said...

I will pray for everyone. And a very wise man gave me a coffee cup one day that says, "Don't let the bastards wear you down".

There you go. Love!

alejandra said...

hi! I am alejandra from argentina, I have a yahoo group where I help argentinien families with their adoptions.could u mail me privately and tell me more about orphanages? my adoption is finished in ROTH.
this is my blog www.adoptandoenhaiti.blogspot.com
adoptandoenhaiti@yahoo.com.ar