Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happier Things - Pictures!!

Samuel had a fever, so they wrapped a wet cloth
around his head. I had to get a picture of it!

Samuel, caught off guard. So innocent!


Noah posing for a picture, but forgetting to smile.


Samuel's now famous, "Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?" look.



There ya go, Noah! Pose and smile for the picture!



Okay, getting both kids in the same picture AND
looking at the camera is a big deal. Too bad they didn't smile.



Noah striking a pose.



Okay, both boys in the same picture, looking at
the camera AND smiling. Way to go Mom!



Noah having some fun!



Samuel looking like he wants to say, "I know
what you're up to."


Samuel sleeping.



The boys belly to belly. Do you see how big
those bellies are?? That is not a good thing.
Their bellies did go down some while I had them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even take how cute they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I get to meet them, they're going to get sick of m quick. I will be the Aunt that won't leave them alone that just wants to keep playing, non stop....even if they don't want to. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
christi

Juli said...

I guess that means you'll be moving to VA, right. How else will they get sick of you??

Anonymous said...

We're open to whatever God has in store for us. So, if VA is His pick, we're down. But then again, if another state is His pick, we'll have to be down for that. Have a nice weekend!

Kathy Cassel said...

The boys are cute no matter what they are wearing. Adam played with the quite a lot on Friday after you left and they seemed to be doing well. He just keeps talking about them Guess it really clicked.

Like me, Adam wants to bring the whole O home.

I hope your boys are home soon. Maybe you can all move to Hawaii together!

Juli said...

Hawaii is a great place!! Absolutely beautiful. I was there a year ago. Yes, if God sends us to Hawaii that would be great. You in, Chris and Jer???