Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Adoption Update

Well, the update is...that there is no update. I used the title to lure you in so I can ask you to pray. I know; I have no pride. But it worked, didn't it?

We've been waiting over 5 weeks now for someone to finish "reviewing" our file before it can be submitted for 2nd Legalization. I'm having one of those days where I'm on the verge of tears. I'm pretty adoption weary today. My heart aches to hold my boys in my arms in this country. We have had to wait longer than projected in almost all the steps of our adoption. And the place that our file sits isn't even technically a step. I know, I'm whining and I'm sorry. I'm just having a hard time choking it down today. My prayer has been that our paperwork has been submitted to 2nd Legalization and that they just forgot to tell me.

If you have a few minutes, please pray for our adoption process.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you today.

Kathy Cassel said...

Praying. It sounds like Linda is really working on getting things moving.

Lisa said...

Saying a special prayer for you today, Joni.

Juli said...

Thanks for the prayers everyone. My day definitely changed for the better after getting it off my chest through the blog. Your prayers worked! Love, Juli