Saturday, March 17, 2007

Flights are Booked

Well, it's officially real - we are going to Haiti May 27th - June 7th. That is 71 days in case you're wondering!! I had a minor freak out this afternoon when I realized that I had forgot to book our flights last night. I put flights on hold earlier in the week and the hold expired last night. Well, it's a good thing that happened because our flights were CHEAPER today. Like $85 a piece cheaper. Isn't God good??!!

Just 3 short years ago Haiti was a bad word for us. Now, there's no place I'd rather go. It's so amazing for me to think about. And really, even if the boys were already home, I still think that I'd prefer to visit Haiti rather than any other place (and I've been to Hawaii folks!). I'd live there if God would give us the go ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you post often. I check the blog almost every day. Even if it seems trivial to you POST IT! I love hearing the details it gives me a sense of involvement.
Love
The Deej

Juli said...

Thanks Deej. I really try to keep the blog adoption specific, and most days we don't have any news. I will try to think of ways to post more often. Just for you.
Love,
Juli