Friday, May 30, 2008

Well, it's been a while...

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. Sorry about that.I've entered the dreaded third trimester since my last post. All was well until last weekend. I don't think I did anything other than grow bigger, but it apparently put some bad strain on my lower back. I was pretty miserable Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. It also feels as though someone is doing something horrible to my hips. This last week has been one full of aching and whining.There has been good stuff, too. So far I've gained 2o lbs and my doctors are happy about that. I really thought I'd be one of those people who pack on the pounds pregnant. I guess I am not (so far anyway). Don't get me wrong - I'm fat, but I started out that way. It wasn't brought on by pregnancy. Also, I had the glucose test done again at 27 weeks and passed. So, no gestational diabetes for me! I've also not had much swelling yet. I have near cankles right now, but not full blown cankles and they will go down as soon as I put my feet up.Tristan is still moving around a lot, but it feels very different now. Kind of like he's running out of space. Rather than the flips and jumps he was doing a few weeks ago, he now seems to drag body parts across my uterus. I still get kicked, too. I'm still sleeping pretty well, for the most part. I'm not at all looking forward to diminished sleep. That's all that's new in my pregnant world. I'll try to post a little more frequently.

No comments: