Thursday, May 15, 2008

May Photos and Updates

Elie (Samuel) is 32.75in. He sucks continually on his thumb. He talks but not clear enough to be understood. He is a very happy boy, outgoing and independent. He loves his brother dearly.

Elisée (Noah) sucks on his second finger. He hangs out with his brother more than he does with the others. He always intends to be escaping the nannies by going on the other side of the room. He is 33in.
'
Getting monthly update photos is always thrilling and sad at the same time. I love to see their little faces, but I hate to see them growing up more and more each month. This month we also got a quarterly update. If they looked a little more closely they'd see that Samuel wraps his thumb around his first finger and sucks on both. I often wonder if they hang out with each other and it does my heart good to hear that they love to be with one another.
'
Oh Lord, soon, please?

9 comments:

Mary said...

They are just the cutest boys. I totally agree about the updates. I can't wait for them to come but I alway cry when they do because I miss my little man so much.
Keeping you in our prayers,
Mary (adopting Kenley from FHG)

Anonymous said...

The pics are soooo cute! It seems they are looking more similar to each other now as they grow older.
Mid- August....hmmmmmm. I hope it is no longer than that! I want them here before school starts in the fall. :)
Love,
Mom

Salzwedel Family said...

They are precious!

Kathy Cassel said...

What little cuties!

Anonymous said...

They look so grown up!!!! They are so handsome!

Bill and Christina said...

Your boys are getting so big and I hope that they are in your arms soon.

Katy said...

Oh, wow are they precious. It is so hard to feel so completely in love, and have to keep waiting...Praying you through.

Laura Lu said...

Oh Lord, Bring them home! Please Jesus, bring them home!

They are adorable, Mama!

Ginny said...

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog today. Your wait time for your boys really helps me put our time waiting in perspective. I look forward to following your adoption. Btw-I wonder how far apart we live?? We are about an hour north of Richmond on the way to D.C.