Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged a couple of days ago for this questionaire. Of course I procrastinated (see bad habit question...). I was tagged by Chapter 2 Manmi. She and her husband recently brought their three children home from Haiti after a very looooong wait. Their story gives me hope that our boys really will come home.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.

4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
At the end of May 2003 Chuck and I were moving from one apartment in Virginia Beach to another. I was still enrolled in college, just beginning the summer semester, which was grueling. Chuck and I began marriage counseling that month as well and it literally saved our marriage. Our marriage counselor then is still a friend today and we totally give him and God all the credit that we are still married and happy.

What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
Meet with my friend Nicole. Meet with my friend Amanda. Go to a doctor's appointment. Look into some classes. Have dinner with family.

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Tortilla chips and Queso. Icecream. Really good milk chocolate. Sour patch kids. Spinach Dip.

What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Move us into a slightly bigger house in a slightly better school district. Give all my family some money so they could live comfortably and not have to worry about retirement. Get involved with some reputable organizations in Haiti. Give more in all areas of my life. Travel a lot.

What are 5 of your bad habits?
Being late. Procrastination. Hitting the snooze button. Leaving hangers on the bedroom door handle (this drives Chuck crazy, mainly because it gives the cats something to make noise with). Peeling my nails.

What are 5 places you have lived?
Skandia, MI. Redford, MI. Dearborn Heights, MI. Morehead City, NC. Portsmouth, VA.

What are 5 jobs you have had?
McDonald's. Sub and salad maker at a pizzeria. Bank teller. Server. Administrative Assistant.

What 5 people do you want to tag?
Here's where I break the rules. If you are reading this and haven't done this one yet, go do it!

Thanks, Chapter 2 Manmi, for inviting me to participate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know we are truly soul sisters.... SOUR PATCH KIDS ROCK

E-mail me as I would like an update on what we spoke about it a few weeks ago!

Chapter Two said...

Love the post, Juli! Thanks for taking the bait to participate. I am so glad that our journey gives you hope that your boys WILL come home too. I remember that can be hard to believe.
May it be soon!