Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Praise the Lord X2!

Today was a day of good news!

This afternoon I was able to confirm that the USCIS office in Port au Prince has received our updated fingerprints from the National Visa Center. Yeah!! Now, we need to get the boys home before August 23rd or we will have to redo the fingerprints. Redoing the fingerprints is not hard (but it does cost money). Getting it communicated to Haiti seems to be the hard part.

I also received an update today that our long form at MOI has been filled out. I really don't know how much longer to expect to be in MOI now that the long form is filled out, but at least we are moving along.

Oh, happy day!

10 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay! Any movement is good news these days!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Any progress forward is good! Hooray for movement.

Salzwedel Family said...

Any progress forward is good! Hooray for movement.

Anonymous said...

Praise God. I just CANNOT wait to see those boys in your arms. I am committed to praying for them to come home and SOON.

Michelle said...

Good News! :) Lord Jesus bring those boys home soon!

Heather said...

Great news!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you call me to tell me about these good tidings???

Katy said...

AWESOME news! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Awesome-ness Go God!

Christi

Chapter Two said...

Great news, Juli!

If you're up for it, I'm tagging you with a meme. It would be fun to learn more, but no offense if you don't want to. Here's the link: http://chapter2lifetogether.blogspot.com/2008/05/meme-from-manmi.html.