Sunday, December 02, 2007

Bummer of an Update

Well, our paperwork hasn't moved yet. Here's the update I woke up to this morning:

Hi Chuck and Juli
I hope this email finds you well and that you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
Your dossiers for the twins are still in process for 2nd legalization. We anticipate their completion very soon, though. This is exciting because it will mean the completion of the adoption process itself. You will then have MOI, passports, INS, and visas!! Just so you know, as the process draws closer to the end, I will email you more frequently with necessary information or steps you need to do in addition to your monthly updates. As always, please email me if you have any questions.

Yeah, so I am bummed. I take some comfort in the "very soon" part of the email, but only time will tell.

I was so hoping our news would be better than this.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Juli. That blows. I will pray for them to pick up the pace...for cryin' out loud people!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry :(

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrr.....and a giant roar!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You aren't kidding...that's a darn BUMMER of an update. I'm sorry.

Christi

Kathy Cassel said...

I was hoping your boys would be home for Christmas--Christmas 2007 that is!!!! We all need to really pray that all the steps speed up. I wish we could give someone a big boot in the rear end to get moving!!!!!

Juli said...

Thanks, everyone. Nicole, the word, "blows" is a wonderful description of this news. Kathy, we NEVER imagined they wouldn't be home for this Christmas. It is insane.

Laura Lu said...

Man, Juli, I am so sorry!

Natalie said...

Juli,
Praying that next month's update will be totally amazing...
Love,
Natalie

Juli said...

Thanks, Laura and Natalie!

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for you. Keep the faith. That's all I can say.