Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fun Christmas Survey!!

You are tagged if you read my blog!

This is fun - it's a Christmas Survey! Please post it on your blog or do it through email.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags when available

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. Getting a real tree in the stand is no fun. It can cause fights at our house.

3. When do you put up the tree? Hopefully before Christmas. This year we’ve had it in the garage, ready to go, but we were painting and wanted to finish that first. (We just have touch ups and need to take the tape off.)

4. When do you take the tree down? As soon as possible. I once took it down the day of Christmas. The cats like to torture the tree.

5. Do you like eggnog? No, it is sick.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom

9. Easiest person to buy to buy for? Chuck

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Yarn. For real. And it was used.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Probably the Home Alone movies, although after reading my sister's answer I must change it to Elf. My favorite line is, "Santa's Coming! I know him! I know him!"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Just in time to get them shipped priority mail.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, it’s called regifting. It's a wonderful thing.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham biscuits – they rock. Never had them until I moved to The South.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? We use clear, but I’d love to have the old school colored ones with the big fat bulbs. Remember them? Yeah, I know they make something similar now, but they are just not the same.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride, done by the Chipmunks is my absolute favorite.

18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Both, though I prefer to be in my own bed.

19. Can you name all of the reindeer? No

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The rushing around.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Getting together with people.

24.) Favorite winter outdoor activity? Sledding! But I don't do it so much here in Virginia :(

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Love,
Juli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that blog! I swear that getting a cabbage patch was probably one of the highlights of my childhood! Also, I just saw Elf for the first time over the weekend and that was my favorite line too!

Kathy Cassel said...

I have never done one of these before but this one looked fun so I just did it at http://casselcrew.blogspot.com/. I had just posted Jasmine singing Away in a Manger on my adoption one.