Sunday, December 23, 2007

Feeling Better

The nausea has subsided!! Yeah!! Thursday I felt so sick between nausea, the sniffles, and a headache that I cried.Friday I woke up with next to no nausea. It was a good thing, too, because I babysat all day for a friend who just had a baby. Yesterday and today have been the same. I'm kind of burpy, which is yucky, but it is way better than being nauseous. I was scared that maybe I'd miscarried since I felt so much better, but I still have some other pregnancy symptoms (such as nearly puking when brushing my teeth!).So, if you prayed for me, thank you. I was beginning to think I wasn't cut out for pregnancy!On another note, I've been looking for a new doctor because I've been really disappointed with the staff (not the doctors) at my current office. I just can't imagine working with those people until August. I think we've found a new doctor. She's the Chief of Staff of OBGYN at the hospital I want to deliver at. I'm really hoping they are open tomorrow morning so that I can schedule an appointment. A prayer request would be that they could get me in THIS WEEK. That's all for now. It is time for bed!

No comments: