Thursday, December 13, 2007

Before and After
















Well, the majority of our painting is done. We just have touch ups and tape removal left. We originally thought we'd paint all the wood trim white, but we are kind of liking the wood with these colors. Poor Chuck worked his butt off Friday through Tuesday (with lots of things inbetween, otherwise it would have taken less time). I only did minor painting. Our bathroom is done, too, except for touch ups. I do touch ups, so when I get around to them they will get done.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

OOOOh. I love the colors. What a difference. It looks so rich!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous! I love the colors!!!

Terry said...

Love those "Rich" colors!

I'm really expecting to hear good news soon...I can feel it in my bones! Terry

Juli said...

Thanks, everyone. Chuck is our interior designer, so I will pass all the comments on to him.

Unknown said...

INCREDIBLE JOB. HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE TO PAINT A THREE BEDROOM, 2 BATH?

TALK TO YOU SOON
DAD C.

Kathy Cassel said...

Just wait until you have little boys running though that kitchen, baking cookies....

Anonymous said...

Me likes.

Christi

Anonymous said...

The new pcis of the boys this month are some of the cutest ones I have seen. When will you post them?/