Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome

I've created this blog to track our journey as we go from having zero children to three.The first two will come through international adoption. We are thinking they'll be home in May or June.The third will be our first biological child, and he or she will be born in early August.We know people think we are crazy. They tell us they are concerned for us. But we are trusting God that His hand is in all this.I created this blog as a SAFE place to share my thoughts and feelings. I will mainly track the pregnancy on this blog because we have a blog for our adoption. We wish to remain completely anonymous on this blog, so I will be called, "Mama Bear." My husband will be called, "Daddy Bear." Our adopted kids will be called, "The Dynamic Duo." And the baby will be called, "The Lil One."I ask that if you post comments, please don't use our names. We will not connect this blog with the adoption blog either, so unless you know us in real life, that one is off limits. I also need to ask that you not link this blog on your own. Sorry. We need to protect our adoption.So, thanks for checking things out here. Since I'm sick a lot with morning sickness, there will probably be a lot of whining. I'll apologize in advance. I don't do sick well.That's all for now!

No comments: