Monday, November 10, 2008

Pumping...

In the past I've shared how the boys breastfeed their Spiderman doll. Today, thanks to Auntie Christi and Uncle Jeremy and the doctor kits that they sent, the boys have taken breastfeeding to another level.

When they were checking out their new toys they both immediately took the play syringes to their bare bellies and told me, "Baby let," which translates, "baby milk." Yup, the boys are pumping breastmilk!



Below I've posted a picture of my manual pump and their syringe. Definitely a resemblance!


What is most interesting to me is that I haven't used the manual pump in weeks. The last time I used it was when we were on the road driving to MI and that was 3 weeks ago and they were sleeping!
I'm sorry if it freaks anyone out that they've seen me pump...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a good thing that they don't realize that those are actually syringes since they hate getting shots!!
Too funny. I cracked up hard at those pics!!!

Christi

Heather said...

What a riot!!!!!!!! My boys play that they're "pumping!" too!!!
:)
Heather

Anonymous said...

How funny!

They are smart little guys!!