Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please Pray

Please pray for my knee.

I was on the floor on my knees playing with Tristan and something went wrong with my knee. This knee has given me trouble in the past - I've dislocated it more than once and I've done lots of PT on it. An MRI was done three years ago and they found nothing wrong with it.

I'm just praying for complete healing if it's God's will. Please join me in doing that. I can't imagine adding a bum knee to my list of daily stuff. But, if God wants to allow that I just need His grace to get through it.

Thanks.

4 comments:

TJ said...

Saying a prayer for healing right now.
Terri

Kathy Cassel said...

Ouch. It's hard to carry any weight, much less children with a hurt knee.

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Praying right now.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you.

Love,
Mom