Monday, August 11, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

...I love ya, tomorrow!

That's right - tomorrow is the boys' visa appointment. It's at 9 a.m. Haiti time, which is 10 a.m. our time (here on the east coast). Please join us in praying that the appointment goes well and that the visas are issued tomorrow.

I've heard from someone who was just in Haiti last week that the printer that prints the visas was broken and needed a part shipped in from the US. Please join me in praying that this has been resolved.

I, of course, will be on my toes all day tomorrow waiting for word from Haiti about the appointment.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats exciting! Hope/pray all goes smoothly!

DJ

Major Mom said...

Certainly be praying here in NY.

Anonymous said...

Praying for good news. I know I'm not the only one who will be anxious to hear, let us know as soon as you stop doing the "Boys got visas" dance!
Love,
Terri

Katy said...

YAHOO!!! SO thrilled for you that your boys are just days from being in your arms forever. Congratulations..

Anonymous said...

It's gonna happen!

Rose Anne said...

Juli,
I know I also read somewhere there was a Visa printed frome that said broken machine ...
Praying greatly that atleast two more can be also!!!!!!
Can't wait for the next post..
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Kathy Cassel said...

We will all be nervous all day tomorrow right along with you. I'll probably only check your blog five or six times : )

Heather said...

Can't wait for tomorrows post!:)

Love,
Heather

Mary said...

I absolutley LOVE these posts. We wait and wait and wait right along with you and then... YES, the good news! I am so excited for you!!!

Beth said...

We heard it was fixed - - a family from our O was stuck for a full week waiting but their visas were printed and they came home Friday! :o)

Praying it all goes well!!!

Anonymous said...

Juli-
Fasting and praying for you and the boys today!! God will see you through.