Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just a Little While Now

Well, in about an hour and a half our visa appointment should take place. I got an email late last night telling me that everything was in order for that appointment to happen. This is Haiti, though, so I'm praying that they make it to the appointment without any problems. Someone posted a comment on my last post stating that the visa printer is fixed, thank God! So that obstacle should be out of the way.

Our adoption coordinator told me she'd let me know as soon as she hears anything. Communication from Haiti isn't always good, so if I don't hear anything (or don't post), it doesn't necessarily mean things didn't go well, just that I haven't heard yet. I'm praying, of course, that I get word right away.

Okay, I'm off to spend some time with God. It's a beautiful day here - not even 70 yet and there's almost no humidity - this is a rare summer treat in Virginia and I plan to take full advantage of it on my screened porch.

6 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I suspect this will be a day of good news! Praying here...

Anonymous said...

Ready to do the celebration dance!Praying for good news now!
Love,
Terri

dreamingBIGdreams said...

thinking of you guys today!

kayder1996 said...

Thinking of you today...
Kayla

Rose Anne said...

Waiting here in northern Wis to join the happy dance parade..
Praying that everything goes smoothly in Haiti and you hear ASAP! ( God really can do Miracles)
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!!!! Bring it on!!!!
Christi