Saturday, April 26, 2008

What is Wrong with Me??

So, it's 8:20 a.m. and I'm walking around the house in shorts and a t-shirt, with the AC on, planning to go outside to plant six new cucumber plants (yeah, I'll try not to kill this bunch...) and in my head I'm singing, "It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas."

Seriously, where do I come up with this stuff? It is already 65 degrees out, and the high is 85. It does not look anything like Christmas!

And if you're wondering why the AC is on and my windows are not open, the deal is that I'm madly allergic to pollen and sleeping with the windows open this time of year equates to me waking up with a horrible headache. If you're wondering why the AC is on in general, it's because I'm horribly grouchy and mean if I wake up sweating. You don't want to deal with that. Neither does Chuck.

That's enough Saturday morning ramblings for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was cracking up while reading this and it wasn't because I think you're crazy, it's because I am ALWAYS singing that exact same song! I have no idea why but "It's begining to look a lot like Christmas" is CONSTANTLY getting stuck in my head at the strangest times! Jingle Bells too!! LOL!

junglemama said...

How funny! I am just the opposite. I still sneak on the heater in the morning.

Anonymous said...

My a/c is on. The windows are sealed until pollen season is over. I was outside the majority of the day and now I am sneezy, smelly, and sweaty. Even Sadie doesn't want to get near me. She is across the room.

As far as music goes, I have the stupid Subway jingle in my head all the time...$5 foot long. I GET IT already!

I am going to shower.