Friday, April 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I'm not usually a big fan of these types of things, but this one really made me think. I'm not tagging anyone, but I urge you to think through what your responses are.

I am…impatient most of the time.
I want…to be closer to God.
I have…way more than I deserve.
I wish…I knew when our boys are coming home.
I hate…when people have no sense of urgency in urgent matters.
I miss…Noah and Samuel. Terribly.
I fear…something happening to Chuck or my boys.
I feel…like I’ve been given a second chance in life.
I hear…God’s leading if I listen.
I smell…the ocean lately. It draws me to be near the water.
I crave…Arabic food.
I search…for information on Haitian adoptions.
I wonder…what Heaven will really be like.
I regret…not living my life for God sooner.
I love…my Chuck. He is the best thing that ever happened to me.
I ache…to hold my boys.
I care…too much about what others think of me.
I always…hit the snooze button. Always.
I am not…happy with my weight.
I believe…that I will spend eternity in Heaven.
I dance…rarely, since I have no rhythm.
I sing…along with music, but rarely on my own.
I cry…when I get really angry.
I don’t always…spend time with God each day and I wish that weren’t true.
I fight…more than I should.
I write…to bring clarity to the thoughts swirling in my head.
I never…wear jewelry other than my wedding band or small earrings.
I listen…to quickly. I need to take more time to process things.
I need…God. Daily.
I am happy…when I’m in Haiti.

No comments: