Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Little Vaca...

A couple of weeks ago I realized that I needed to use up a flight voucher or I'd lose it. I decided to come down to central Florida to visit my Dad. I haven't been here in a number of years, so it's good to be here. I got here Wednesday and I will be returning on Tuesday.

I'm having a great time hanging out with my Dad and relaxing. I'm the kind of person that can't relax at home - there is always something that needs to be done.

So, if you email me and I don't reply quick, just know that I'm having myself I nice little vaca!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you didn't look me up??? :(

Just kidding. I hope you are relaxing!!

Anonymous said...

oh and you made my comments of the year list.... top 35. Everyone is waiting to hear about "fart tag" so you may want to come vote.