Tuesday, October 31, 2006

New Picture!!!!

Look at all those teeth!! That was the first thing I thought when I saw this picture yesterday. My oh my they are growing up fast! They are also both smiling. Samuel is hiding his smile behind his hand, but it is there. Once again the nannies dressed them in the matching outfits we left them in back in July. That is so helpful as I pack clothes for them. Now I know what size they are wearing. I can't wait to go and see them. Next Tuesday I will be in Miami and then on Wednesday I will be snuggling them! I just can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TALK ABOUT GREAT LOOKING KIDS. WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUR HANDS ON THEM. GREAT JOB ON THE BLOG JULI, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE'VE SEEN IT. I HATE COMPUTERS.
WE'RE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU.
GRANDMA & GRANDPA C.