Friday, November 03, 2006

Prayers Needed at Orphanage

Hi there! I would like to ask you all to pray for all the children at the orphanage, especially the babies. There is some kind of respiratory bug going around and there are 6 babies in the hospital right now. This is very serious. Please pray that those babies will get well quickly and that no other babies or children get sick.

If our boys get sick before I arrive, I will not be able to spend time with them. More than anything I want to spend time with Noah and Samuel, so please pray that they don't get sick. If they don't get sick, I will have them with me the WHOLE time I'm there. What a blessing that will be! It will also be hard. I'll be outnumbered. Chuck and I stayed VERY busy while we were in Haiti in July caring for both of them. I know God will provide for all our needs, but I do ask that you pray for my sanity. Somehow I'm going to try to do mission work and be a single mommy to twins. Only God can make that work out! :)

I will be in Haiti in just 5 days! I'm down to one hand in counting down the days. I'll be very busy the next few days as I finish packing. Since I'll have the boys the whole time there are a lot of extra items I need to pack. Please pray that my luggage stays within the weight limits!

That's all for now.

No comments: