Monday, July 06, 2009

PJ's

Truth be told, sometimes we don't make it out of our pj's around here.

Most days most of us do.

The person who seems to chill in pj's the most is Tristan. Some days it just seems silly to change him into an outfit when I know we aren't going anywhere and that he'll probably just have a blowout and mess up the outfit anyway. Or, if I know I'm going to bathe him later in the day, I don't want to put him in clean clothes before his bath.

You get the picture. The kid where's his pj's a lot. And I never thought it bothered him.

Until today.

As I finished up my shower this morning, Chuck came in with a funny story. It seems Tristan pulled off his pj bottoms (he has never done that before) and flung them out of the pack n play.

I think it was his way of letting us know that today isn't a pj day.

And for the record... he needs a bath and he had a diaper blowout in his cute little outfit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must have felt like looking cute today.
That's hilarious!

Truth be told..
The only reason I ever get out of my pjs is because I have places to go. I'll chill in those mugs all day long if I'm not going anywhere.
My Aruba shirt now has way to many wholes to wear anymore. I'm mad about that.

Christi

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...wonder if this is a genetic thing. I can't wait to get home each day and put my pj's on!

Love,
Mom

Kate said...

If allowed by my husband, I would live in PJs if I am not leaving the house. :)

Anonymous said...

Ash hangs in his jammies too.

That is so funny that he took them off. Wait until he figures out the diaper. Yea, they ALL do. And one day you will find him in his crib with number 2 all over the place!