Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

An awesome Christmas Eve service...

New pj's for everyone...

Three little boys in bed...

A tree lit up with gifts piled under it...

A giddy Grandma arriving in 14 hours...

Christmas this year will be unlike anything Chuck and I have experienced before. My heart is so full I can barely breathe. God is good.

I pray that your family has a wonderful Christmas and that it is centered around Jesus instead of stuff. Because stuff fades away, but eternity does not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to your whole family! Take lots of pictures and have a very fun day. Love!!!!

Jodie said...

Amen! Enjoy your first Christmas as a family!!

Salzwedel Family said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy this first Christmas with your precious boys.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! See you around 2:00 PM if we are on time. I am so excited!!!

Love,
Mom

Life in Fitzville said...

Merry Christmas... the first Christmas as parents is so amazing, and you guys are getting it triple time!

Major Mom said...

I am sooo happy for you and your 3 boys. Merry Christmas and take lots of pics:)