Sunday, March 30, 2008

Please Pray Tonight!

There's a family I've been praying for for a couple of months now, and I'd like to ask you to join me in praying for them tonight.

Nathan and Tricia are a great young couple who are full of life and love. Tricia has cystic fibrosis and has been awaiting a double lung transplant. They also have an amazing miracle baby that was born nearly 3 months ago named Gwenyth.

I've been a silent reader of their blog since January and I check it frequently to see if they have gotten "the call." Well, tonight they got the call and Tricia may be getting new lungs. I was filled with emotion as I read the post. Please join me in praying for them as they wait to learn if the lungs are right for Tricia. I also ask for prayers for the family of the donor.

Here's the link to the blog: http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/.

Let's lift this family up in prayer!