Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Few Prayers Please...

I need to ask for a few prayers:
  • That the National Visa Center will email our update fingerprint clearance to the USCIS in Haiti. They have emailed it to the Embassy in Haiti, but I'm waiting to hear back to see if they will email them to the USCIS office instead.
  • Chuck and I have been sick with either the stomach flu or a nasty virus since Tuesday night. We are tired and we have things to do. Please pray that we are on the mend SOON.
  • And can you please keep the prayers going that our files are submitted to MOI soon, if not already? We are desperate to hear that we have been submitted to MOI.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am prayng for all of the above.
Is it possible ask the orphanage if they have submitted the paperwork to MOI?
Love,
Mom

Kathy Cassel said...

Praying! All of our stuff is expired or expiring soon and I'm not sure what I need to update and what I don't.