Monday, May 21, 2007

May Pictures


I just realized that I never posted this picture! We got it May 9th. I have never seen Noah look like this before - he looks pretty ticked off and if you click on the picture to enlarge it you will see that his eyes are glassy like he's about to cry. My guess is that he didn't want to sit down to have this picture taken. The last few months of pictures has been individual shots of the boys and I'd been thinking that maybe they couldn't get them to sit still together. Oh gosh, I can't wait to see them. They will be in our arms in 6 short days!!

1 comment:

suzy said...

That's my Grandsons there!! To me they look like they are saying "Mommy and Daddy, we want to go surfing in San Diego, please, please, please? Aren't they adorable. Grandpa & Grandma C. said thier love!