Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter. I often pray that God will continue to move the reality of what Jesus did for me (and you!) deeper into my heart so that I can love Him more. I believe He did some of that for me today. I pray that all who read this pause for a moment and know that Jesus loves you so much that He died on a cross for you and on the third day, He rose from the dead to be our King of all Kings for all eternity.

Chuck and I are headed to Nashville tomorrow through Friday for a church planter equipping lab. What on earth is that you ask? It's a conference where they will teach us just about everything we need to know to start a church. Chuck is very excited. I'm trying to be. Last year we went through a stringent assessment by this same group of people and it was very close to torture. I'm praying this week will be very different than what we experienced last year. :) They are good people, really!

Please join us in prayer this week for our adoption process. I believe so deeply in the power of prayer. I believe just as deeply that we have an adversary named Satan who wants nothing but destruction for us on a daily basis. We ask that you join us in praying that our files be released from the Prosecutor's Office this very week. Please help us pray them out!

One last thought: 49 days until we are with the boys in Haiti!!

No comments: