Thursday, December 21, 2006

Madame Gaston

This is a picture of Madame Gaston, our boys' primary nanny. I don't think I've ever met someone more filled with Christ's love. She loves all the children at the orphanage and takes care of babies. She loves to sing to the babies and get them smiling and bouncing. When we visited in November we watched her sing "Alleluia" to the babies as she would clap her hands and jump up and down. The babies love it and many of them sing Alleluia right back to her as they clap their hands and bounce. I can't tell you how precious it is to hear a baby say Alleluia.

1 comment:

Major Mom said...

HI Juli
I just started reading your blog. We are adopting baby Melisa from FHG and this picture of the nanny is absolutely stunning. I have about 5 pictures Courtney Girwood took of Melisa being held by her, how special to know a little about this woman. She is a beautiful creation of the Lord's.