Tuesday, December 12, 2006

First Pictures

It has been a while since I've posted, so I figured I would add some more photos. These are the first pictures we received of the boys. I'm not sure of the exact date these photos were taken, but we got these pictures on January 17th when the boys were 10 weeks old. It is hard to believe how much they've grown and blossomed since January. It's sad to think of all the milestones we've missed since January, and I'm so grateful for the time I got to spend with them in July (with Chuck too) and in November. Sometimes it feels like they will never come home. A lady in our orphanage's Yahoo group recently reminded me that the Lord will restore what the locusts destroyed (Joel 2:25). So yes, God will restore the time that we've missed out on. I believe that. I'm not sure how, but I believe that is true.

No comments: